Amehan International Job Placement Services (AIJPS)
serves as a vital link to provide innovative personnel services to our clients, mostly healthcare institutions, in the U.S.A. Conversely, we provide job opportunities in healthcare, such as nursing, to individuals who need assistance in the process of finding a suitable employer and hope to find a meaningful career path.
Jobs offered may be on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis.
Amehan always aims to match the right job with
The birth of Amehan Intl. Job Placement Services Non – U.S. Division. is in response to the increasing number of Filipinos who want to work abroad with employers that will give them just compensation for their labor. Amehan Intl. Job Placement Services is geared for the next millennium to compete in the increasing demands of manpower deployment to different parts of the world and to render our competence in the complete line of services, which are as follows:
- Registered Nurses
- Radiologic Technologists
- Laboratory Medical Technologists
- Physical Therapists
- Processing of accreditation of the hiring company /employer with the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) as required for all Foreign based hiring companies/employers.
- Executive search and recruitment through our computerized database of qualified applicants and simultaneously through advertisement with the Philippines’ leading newspaper.
- Preliminary interviews and technical evaluation, rigid screening and testing of sourced applicants.
- Presentation of best qualified candidates’ resumes through email or hard copies through courier service to prospective employer.
- Coordination between Employers and selected candidates relevant to contract signing, deployment, processing, etc.
- Medical, Psychological, Trade tests and examinations of selected candidates.
- To attend and facilitate other necessary pre-departure activities of selected candidates such as collection of PTA tickets, pre-departure orientation seminar (PDOS) through accredited
- POEA agency, advise foreign employers about the confirmation of flight schedule and candidate’s arrival dates.
We have deployed professional and skilled workers personnel to the Middle East for the following fields:
- Electrical, Civil, Mechanical Engineers, Architects, Draftsmen, Construction Lab Technician, Heavy Equipment Operators, Batching Plant Operators, etc.
- Auto painters, Car Denter, Mechanic, Auto Mechanic,
- Receptionist, Waiters and Waitress, Chef , office personnels and other hotel.
- And as well House Hold Assistant such as: Domestic Helper, Baby Sitter, Private Tutor